So, basically...

Currently a 3rd year BDes Animation student at DJCAD, just starting to widen my horizons and dabble in 3D and special effects. This blog is really just full of random pictures from my work and equally random ramblings about everything and anything.

Monday 29 November 2010

Jesus, I'm sorry it's been so long.

I keep forgetting about this blog :(

Anyways, what's happened since we last spoke? A lot, I'm guessing haha. I've had a week off for being ill, then I had a week of intense catching up, followed by a week of 3d work, and now? I'm stuck at home because of the snow, a week before my assessment :|

So yeah, I'm trying to get this essay done. But there's a good 4 days of studio work waiting for me in Dundee :( Nothing I can do though, the roads I take are all closed. If it persists past Wednesday I guess I'll have to try get the train :|


No comments:

Post a Comment