So, basically...

Currently a 3rd year BDes Animation student at DJCAD, just starting to widen my horizons and dabble in 3D and special effects. This blog is really just full of random pictures from my work and equally random ramblings about everything and anything.

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Back to uni!

A week and a half ago, this post would have been appropriate. Sorry blog, I've been a busy bee! Let me catch you up.


I scrapped my summer idea about 4 days before the deadline, because frankly it was boring. Doing so worked in my favour though, because it was then that I was blessed with the idea that became 'Dr Wen's Halloween Costume', the film that me and my happy group of helpers are now working on. Huzzah!


Every time I try to describe the plot it sounds worse, and I'm always cautious about putting short film ideas on the internet. We have to make a blog this semester anyway, so you can read all about it there. 


Just know that it involves a crazy doctor in a morgue. And it came from MY BRAIN. So proud of my brain at this point. 


So yeah, the original idea was that it was going to be in 2d, but after some serious deliberation we've chosen to dive right in to 3d. I've been contemplating learning some 3d skills for a while now, so here it goes. Off to the library to find "3D animation for idiots", or something similar...

No comments:

Post a Comment