So, basically...

Currently a 3rd year BDes Animation student at DJCAD, just starting to widen my horizons and dabble in 3D and special effects. This blog is really just full of random pictures from my work and equally random ramblings about everything and anything.

Monday 6 December 2010

So it's Monday

... and there's been a lot of debate as to whether or not we are actually getting this extension. Apparently, our tutors should have confirmed it with us through an email or something, but they've been ignoring us aha. So we're going up today just to make sure they're not sitting waiting on completed submissions.


And... it's snowing again! Aha. Would be a very bad thing if I was still stuck (so glad I came up when I did!), but I'm not. And hopefully this snow will help to persuade our tutors in the direction of giving us the extension.


My flat mate is currently sitting behind me reading my essay, making me fear for my life. Better go hand it in actually, despite what he thinks haha.


Catch!

No comments:

Post a Comment