So, basically...

Currently a 3rd year BDes Animation student at DJCAD, just starting to widen my horizons and dabble in 3D and special effects. This blog is really just full of random pictures from my work and equally random ramblings about everything and anything.

Thursday 2 December 2010

Stuck : Day 5


So yeah, I'm definitely sick of people in Dundee complaining about the snow.
This right here is what I'm dealing with. Waist high, in a lot of places.

We got an email saying we'll find out today what's happening with the assessments. I know that the uni buildings are open again today, which makes me doubtful there'll be an extension. But again, my trains are off and the roads are closed. 

Woe is me.

1 comment:

  1. holy hell!
    if only this had all happened next week, this snow would be amazing fun but ...D:
    i seems only fair to give an extension, even people who've been in dundee have missed 3 studio days, and that ain't cool (even less for people like you who are stuck!). we can only hope :(
    & i hope the trains/buses/whatever are running soon!

    ReplyDelete