So, basically...

Currently a 3rd year BDes Animation student at DJCAD, just starting to widen my horizons and dabble in 3D and special effects. This blog is really just full of random pictures from my work and equally random ramblings about everything and anything.

Wednesday 1 December 2010

So, still stuck

The trains running from Edinburgh to Dundee are all off, so I'm actually completely and utterly stuck. Stucker than I was, if that's possible. You see, there was always the possibility of digging a tunnel to Edinburgh and catching a glorious train, but now all hope is gone. 

I emailed my tutor today, almost begging that there would be an extension. Her reply gave no hope, but she did joyfully mention that I should have lots of time to do observational drawing(!) Considering I can't quite leave my house for the mountain of snow outside, the only observing I've been doing is watching my cat compulsively clean himself, and watching my nightshift-working dad come home and fall asleep on the couch. And all I have here to draw with/on is pens from the bookies and a crappy note pad. 

Silver lining is that I'm forced to work on my essay, which is slowly but surely coming along.

I'm dreading the moment they go to assess my work and find nothing but a bouncing ball in my folder haha. Oh well, I'll just have to be an exceptional student next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment